Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am aware it has been almost two months ...

I know, I know, I know ... so much for keeping in touch with those we love. Actually, those we love really don't know we HAVE a blog since I STILL haven't released it to the public. Dean has reminded me that I haven't posted much (as if I wasn't aware) ... I keep thinking "SUMMER! SUMMER! SUMMER!" I don't tell him that because he is hoping that "SUMMER" means I will finally clean out the closet ... there will be pictures because you really won't believe it! An intervention is in order! OK, so a lot has gone on in the two months since I warned you about honey lattes and Torrey turned 12 ... there was a sleepover birthday party (what were we thinking?!), Dean's mom turned 80, Linda and Paul moved to Houston, Kindergarten, we flew to NH for a quick weekend to celebrate the birthday girl (and, if you turn 80 you do still get to be called a birthday girl!) And, now we are on the brink of summer ... hallelujah! Which means the closet will be cleaned out and the blog will be released ... oh, and we go to NH for Kristin's graduation and the Outerbanks and Gretchen and the gang come to visit and we go to Florida and girl's trip to Savannah. Did you notice that I put the closet first? That was really for Dean ... I have 90 days to clean it out ... sincerely an intervention is needed! Happy Tuesday ... maybe I will be back on Wednesday (which Wednesday is the question though!)

No comments: