Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day 2008


We spent Memorial Day up in Pinehurst at Linda and Paul's. It was a beautiful day ... perfect for swimming and a cookout! Everyone got in the pool ... even Zack (our dog ... for "stranger friends" reading the blog!). We didn't think Zack would get in the water ... we should have known better! At one point Zack had Dean pushing him around the pool on a float (we know he is a spoiled dog ... but, he is so stinkin' cute!) Fun was had by all ... there was a rousing game of catch over the bridge (a new favorite!) and a water gun fight. Dean and I got burned (me not so bad ... Dean really bad!) and Torrey just got brown. Torrey got to stay with Linda and Paul for a few days (I had to still go into school to clean up my room etc.) ... when I picked her up Wednesday night she was officially "brown as a berry"! Hello summer!

No comments: