Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful for 22 Years ... and Counting!

I think we can all agree that there are things in our lives that we would do completely differently given the chance. So many things. Because for one ... my wedding dress would have had a longer train to swoop around me for the pictures.

But I digress.

There is one decision that I would never change. And that would be saying "Yes!" to Dean when he asked me to marry him.

There is no one I would want to go through life with. Ups and downs. Good and bad. Hard and easy. He is my rock. He leads our family well. He provides for our family well. He is an ah-mazing father ... Tors is one lucky girl. He is hilarious. He gets my crazy at the beginning of the school year. Shoot. He gets my crazy all during the school year. He is a "fixer" ... wagons and other things. Torrey and I both know we can call/text him about a problem and he will have it fixed before we can think about it again. Case in point? Tors amazing class schedule next semester ... all him.

Y'all. I am lucky. He was worth the wait. And worth trusting God for His best for me. And I'm not only thankful for him on the 2nd of November ... but every day before and after.




No comments: