Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Easter has been and will always be my favorite day.  Trumps Christmas and Valentines ... even my birthday.  And, we all know how I love my birthday.

Our day was quiet.  Just us.  Which is how I am liking it lately.  I think I am on the verge of turning into a hermit.  I attribute it to the fact that we leave the house at 6:30 in the morning and most nights don't get home until 5:00 at the earliest.  I love what I do, but when I am home, I don't want to leave.

But, enough about my hermitish tendencies lately.  Easter.  Love it.  Every thing about it.  Except this year I took ONE picture.  No pictures of fancy clothes.  No picture of the festive meatloaf I made for lunch.  (For real. Meatloaf.  And, it just might become a new tradition ... because Dean, Torrey and Gram love my meatloaf!)  No pictures of us just being family.  None.
But, I did take a picture of Torrey's Easter basket bucket.  Only because I take one every year.  Needless to say, I am a bit in love with her Easter basket bucket.

Happy Easter!  He is risen.  He is risen indeed!

No comments: