Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pastor Shepherd Movie Premiere

On Friday night, Dean and I had a chance to go to a movie premiere.  I work with Roxanne and her husband is many things ... one of them being an actor.  He starred in a movie called Pastor Shepherd.  So, off to the red carpet we went!
Somehow, Don made this face throughout the entire movie.  Dean and I have since tried and it is next to impossible.  Go ahead and try ... it is hard!
We went in to get our seats and they sent us back out to watch the stars come down the red carpet.  I was thrilled.  I made Dean stand on the carpet ... because when would we ever be invited back to a movie premier?
Me and the rest of the Kindergarten team.  Roxanne is our assistant.  We all came out to support her and Don.
Roxanne and her boys Alex and Max.  Love her.  Love them.  She is moving to teach PE next year ... I am officially mourning.  And, I often remind her that I cried with her last year when she didn't get a PE job ... but, I am quick to tell her now that they were tears of joy.  She sees me at my best and worst and loves me anyway.  And, that is the definition of a true friend.


And, I will interject here that she is a crazy runner.  She ran the Grand Canyon. She started at one rim and ran down, across and then BACK UP the other side.  Seriously.
Donald coming in to the premiere.  Taking paparazzi pictures is harder than it looks.  Props to the paparazzi out there ... as long as they aren't taking pictures of me!


We had a fun night with friends.  Hopefully the movie will come to a theatre near you soon!

2 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

you are a step closer to being famous!

Al & Judy Melton said...

Aren't you supposed to wear a gown on the red carpet?