Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exhibit A of Why Spring Break is Necessary

This was heard in my classroom this morning ... before 8:00 ...

"If you say my name ONE more time I am going to scream!"

There were tears, not so nice words, and grumbly hearts.  I am proud to say that the tears and words were not mine.  I will admit to a grumbly heart.  I found myself singing ALOT today.  ALOT.  Does it surprise you that I have renamed March "Mercy March" ... at one point today I stopped what I was doing and prayed that my words would be sweet and gentle.  Out loud.  You could have heard a pin drop.  Is that what happens when you think someone has lost their mind?

Spring Break ... where are you?

1 comment:

Al & Judy Melton said...

OOOOOHHHH ME! ME! Me! call on ME Mrs. Townsend, call on ME! I KNOW where Spring Break is... Your redemption draweth nigh... You're just a day away from Spring Break and ISRAEL!!!! Ya'll come see us, ya heah? Love and can't wait for you to get here! dad