Friday, May 30, 2008

Before the Closet was Cleaned

So, here is the "before" of the closet. Seriously! And, sadly I did not go in minutes before taking the picture and throw everything everywhere ... this is how we have lived for about 3 months (I teach Kindergarten people!) So, school was out on Friday and on Saturday I spent ALL day cleaning the closet ... at one point everything was out of the closet and I was tempted to leave it that way, but we wanted to sleep in our bed so back it all went (minus 4 bags of garbage and 3 bags of clothes!) It took me 10 hours ... I told you I needed an intervention!

I went in the closet a few minutes ago to take an "after" picture, but we are putting in a shelf and that is on the floor because it is a smidgen too long. Dean is fixing it tomorrow and I will take a picture and post it so you can see it clean ... and, it has stayed that way all week!

Next up ... the junk drawer!

No comments: